could you someday do a brief tutorial on how to get this effect if you don't mind? /post/29507733184/the-woman-professionally it doesn't have to be now! whenever you have a little time I'd appreciate it :) thanks a lot and if you didn't notice by now I'm in love with your edits :P
To be honest, that is SUPER easy, so let me just lay it out in a few steps.
- I extended the background by selecting the cap above her head and then ctrl+t to stretch it to the top. You may need to use the blur tool to smooth out some rugged parts.
- The coloring was easy and if I remember, I mostly used curves and soft light layers (a soft pink and a light brown set to soft light). Probably a tiny bit of color balance. But it was under ten layers, I remember.
- Then I went to blur -> motion blur and applied a light blur to the image (after I flattened it/merged my layers).
- After that, I went to filter -> artistic -> film grain and it looks like a grain of 2. Not sure what my highlights were though.
- I used a texture from lostandtaken.com set to multiply, although I’m not sure which one. But there’s so many beautiful choices at that website!
- The text was easy. Times New Roman and rotated (ctrl+t), plus I used the marquee tool to make white rectangles.
I hope this helps!